Prefix Corporation’s Engine / Performance Sales role is the ideal position for an enthusiastic and energetic person who loves cool cars & trucks and understands the basics of engine performance. He or she believes in outstanding customer service, and wants to grow within the Prefix team. In this position, you will deliver information on our specialty vehicle projects, crate motors, engine development and testing services, and our menu of performance upgrades.
- Bringing a positive attitude and high energy to our fast-paced operation.
- Provide product and service answers to customers calling our office.
- Be willing to learn new skills, take on new challenges, and grow within Prefix.
- Take part in traveling to select Trade Shows and events throughout the year.
- Use technology (computers and social media) to reach new customers.
- Take customer calls, explaining features and benefits of various products.
- Sell Prefix Performance Services and Products.
- A high school diploma is required while continuing education at a college or university in marketing or business is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience using MS Office and Social Media websites.
- Prior experience in the retail industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, or jobber.
Interested in applying? Please submit a resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format or complete an application and send it to careers [at] prefix [dot] com.
About Prefix Corporation
Michigan-based Prefix Corporation began in 1979, developing innovative design and engineering solutions for the automotive industry. Today the company has become a single-source American manufacturing, prototype, and concept vehicle solution, with wide ranging capabilities that support aviation, automotive, motion picture, and other industries.
Specialty services include: Low volume custom vehicle projects, luxury interiors, innovative lighting designs, prototyping, vehicle models, precision machining, high-tech paint and finishing, engine design, build and testing, precision tooling and fixtures, and software development. Prefix has taken great pride in working together with key clients and their ideas to ensure the final product consistently exceeds expectation.